You probably thought I’d drunk myself into a stupor…no such luck. Unwilling to let go of the last vestiges of summer while firmly embracing my favorite season, autumn, I’m drinking the Harvest Moon tonight. The recipe comes from The PDT Cocktail Book.
- 1.5oz Wild Turkey Rye (I used Redemption)
- 1oz Lillet Blanc
- .05oz Laird’s Applejack
- .05 Green Chartreuse
- 3 dashes Angustura Bitters
- Orange Twist
Stir all ingredients with ice in a mixing vessel. Strain into a coupe or cocktail glass. Garnish with orange peel.
Perfect for sweater weather.
9 Notes/ Hide
- volnay2002 reblogged this from curingcuriosity
- ichoosecake likes this
- forget-me-notsandmarigolds likes this
- ohwhataparadise reblogged this from depravityrules
- mrkgnao-the-cat-cried reblogged this from depravityrules
- kapeachca likes this
- ramblerplanetaryservice likes this
- depravityrules reblogged this from curingcuriosity
- depravityrules likes this
- curingcuriosity posted this